Quality Carpet Cleaner is the best choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Whether you have a small stain or large stain in your carpet, we utilize the best carpet cleaning methods to extract the spot. When you choose our carpet cleaning services we strive to make each Customer happy.
Our primary procedure for carpet cleaning is to use “Hot Water Extraction” (sometimes called steam cleaning) method with a truck-mounted unit. This method, recommended by the carpet manufacturers, is considered the best method of carpet cleaning. A truck-mounted unit uses a powerful gas fueled engine instead of electricity to turn the components. Hot water kills many types of bacteria on contact while a powerful vacuum extracts the bacteria, dirt, dander, allergens and other environmental pollutants from deep within the carpet fibers without resorting to detergents and shampoos in the carpet cleaning process.
Our carpet cleaning services are provided in Pierce, King, Thurston Counties and many surrounding areas. If you are in need of a quality carpet cleaning company then contact Quality Carpet Cleaners today for a Free Estimate at (253) 861-7597
- Pre-examine areas for carpet problems
- Recommendation of cleaning process.
- Stain, traffic, soil treatment application.
- Clean carpet with the truck-mounted system. This method will inject hot water with a mild cleaning agent (designed to enhance the suspension of soil); then immediately extract it out using the powerful vacuum of the machine. (Our trucks have a holding tank for dirty water. We do not recycle the water).
- We move most furniture that one man can move. We DO NOT move antiques, plants, electronics or breakables. We will move furniture a few feet, clean the carpet, and return the furniture to the original spot. Furniture is placed on blocks or pads to prevent furniture stains on the carpet.
- Depending on the type of carpet, the final step is raking. This lifts the pile and helps the carpet dry faster.
- For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, we recommend and offer several types of carpet protection.
If you are not completely satisfied with your carpet cleaning, call within 3 to 5 days of cleaning and we will come back and correct the problem. You CAN successfully choose a GOOD carpet cleaner with a GOOD reputation. It may take some phone calls, but WE are out there. We suggest having your carpet cleaned at least once a year. If you have kids and/or pets, we suggest cleaning every 3 to 6 months depending on the amount of traffic on the carpet.